8.01.2012

About Us


We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality financial services combined with the lowest rates available in your area.  Whether you are purchasing your dream home, refinancing a outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, we can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate.  Put us to work for you!


Meet Rob! 

I was born in Salt Lake City, but remember growing up in Oregon on one acre of land near a pond, and eating fresh blackberries. My family then moved back to the Salt Lake Valley and then even further south to sunny St. George!  I grew up playing soccer, mountain biking the red trails of St. George, and snowboarding the mountains of Utah.


At age 19, I committed my life for two years to serve the people of Santiago, Chile, and taught them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Chile became my home away from home, and I fell in love with the people there.  I dream of moving back, if I can only convince my wife!


When I returned home from Chile, I met and married my beautiful wife, Chelsea. We started our own family and now have three beautiful children. We currently live in St. George.


I'm attending Dixie State College studying to become a nurse. I enjoy working with people in the medical field. My goal is to become a flight nurse on a life flight helicopter.

I enjoy working as a Loan Officer for Utah and Oregon. I love working with people from all walks of life.  I look forward to helping many with their home needs, whether its refinancing to save some money or purchasing the home you've had your eye on.  







Meet Ben!

I am from the Salt Lake City area, born and raised. I grew up enjoying out-door activities that are close to the area. I enjoy being in the mountains the most—either camping, fishing, shooting, hiking, or snowshoeing. I enjoy being on the water or on the slopes with a board. I also grew up with a passion for music, playing the violin and guitar. Utah is where I call home.

Some of my favorite experiences have been doing service in different countries of the world. When I was 19 years old, I moved to ViƱa del Mar, Chile for two years to teach the people of Jesus Christ. I really enjoyed submersing myself if a different language and culture, and Chile became a home away from home.

Last summer I had the awesome opportunity to live in Kenya for a month. I went with a group of students and lived with the Samburu tribe, a nomadic people living in central Kenya. My adventures included teaching business and communications classes in different schools, cleaning and organizing a health clinic, assisting in social research, along with living with the tribal warriors, going on safari, and experiencing the true African life. 

Currently I am a senior studying business strategy with a bachelor's of management at Brigham Young University. I love being a part of the Marriott School of Management and following BYU basketball. 

I love working as a loan officer because I am able to work with different people from all backgrounds to accomplish personal financing needs. I love working with people, and I feel great helping people save money


No comments:

Post a Comment